Monday 11 April 2011

Seeing Annette Main

Room 6 went to see Annette Main the Mayor of Wanganui because our topic has been success and we think that shes successful.
We walked up the stairs wanting to run.We all squashed up against the window looking at the Council Chambers.Diana,the receptionist took us into the Chambers."WOW!" I said Annette Main said,"Hello Room 6." We all then asked her questions after she said her speech.
There were beautiful and colourful windows up around the Chambers keeping the sun out,that reflected things that were important to Wanganui.My favourite was the Kowhai Park window,because it was so colourful to all the other ones.We all had to say goodbye and go to Sport Wanganui." I enjoyed seeing Annette Main and I hope that I get to see her again."I said, "Now I know that you need to have people skills to be a Mayor."

By Imogen B-W

4 comments: