Wednesday 14 September 2011

The tramp ( with a pooy sitution)

On Tuesday the 30th of August Room Six and nine people from Room Five went on a tramp at the Westmere walkway.

We finally arrived, the people who sat on the back of the bus emerged out of the bus followed by the middle and then the front.

We stood at the start of the walkway while Mr Waite put us in groups.I got put in Group One, only one of my friends got put in my group, it was Tem.

The hills were gigantic, weirdly shaped, and small it was so tiring. If I drank lots of water I would waste my water so I drank it slowly. From my point of view I was'nt excpecting it to be so hard but kept on walking and dodging cowpats, peew!

It was time for morning tea I had my peach and a few of my chips. Then we carried on, ''Ohhhkk! Mr Waite there's cowpatts everywhere ''.So then he started jumping in the icky poo then Grace started to jump in the poo to, "ewww!" Then he jumped in a big ozey one.

We stoped for lunch, "mmmm" I sat down by Ulani to eat my sandwiches, biscuits, popcorn and to drink some of my water. After that I chatted to friends and played in a stream trying to stop people from building a dam.

On the way back I saw a horse that kept on bucking so I called it Bucky , we carried on walking and waited for the bus to pick us up and it came about 2 minutes later. Off we went back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment